Calculating child support? Count on the professionals.

The issue of child support arises in nearly every case involving children. Washington State law requires that child support be set in all cases that involve the residential placement of a child. A consultation with a Tacoma child support attorney at Helland Law Group can help guide you toward the best and fairest result possible.